Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Five of my "diet"





So today I cheated!! (Sad Face) I met my good friend and fellow youtube/blogger Sarah for dinner. 
We went to Gino's which is our usually place to go for food. I love it. Lunch special for €10 include small pizza, a drink and wait for it...ICE CREAM! 




Diet -

Breakfast
Kellogg's Special K Cereal and Alpro Soya milk (unsweetened) with Apply juice. 

I am thinking I will start to add fruit to it, just cause I don't want to get bored of it. 

Lunch
Fresh home made brown bread (vegan "butter" spread) and tomato soup 

Whenever I have soup I always want some thing sweet, and the chocolates were just calling to me, but I said no! :) 

Dinner

Small pizza with peppers and sweetcorn and a glass of coke 


I only had three slices of the pizza, I guess I am getting used to just having some amount. Usually I would have had the whole thing no problem! 
I didn't have to get coke I know but I really miss coke, I was never a huge fan but now I can't stay away from it so it was a treat! 


Dessert
Chocolate chip vanilla (I only had a bit, I don't like dairy ice cream) 


I have to admit vegan ice cream is much nicer. I find real ice cream really heavy, like vegan ice cream is smooth and creamy. I dunno how they do it but I love vegan ice cream. 


I didn't exercise but I did walk to town to meet Sarah and we did walk around the town to do some shopping so it all counts.


I will be going vegan shopping at the weekend I will update you about what I got.


Hope you are all well, and hope your diet it going well too. Please let me know how you are getting on.


Love Sinead.


Tip of the week:
A craving usually only lasts about 20mins, try distracting yourself by taking a walk or brushing your teeth! (the mintyness make you forgot food)





1 comment:

  1. love the post hunny

    I have given you an award
    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete