Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Brother!

Happy Birthday Brother!


I'm close to all my family but me & my brother Michael have a special bond, always have. I think because he is the oldest boy and I'm the oldest girl. He's always been very protective of me and my younger sister. My mother once told me a story about my brother which just proves how smart and caring he has always been. I was just a toddler and I was really sick I wouldn't eat anything, so my brother, who was only 7, headed to the shop and came back with Jelly pots for me which I actually ate! 

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing brother,
Thank you Michael for all you do and who you are!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, it actually is the same for me. I do get along with whole my family, but the one with who i have had that special bond, is my brother, who is my only "real" brother, because other kids are from another father. We talk, we joke, we understand each other and have our own "language", that other people usually do not understand lol. He has birthday coming up on 1st of September. I am actually quite sad that I cannot be there for him and give him a hug or birthday gift, since i am in another country working for few weeks. But when I get back I will definitely get him something nice. Prolly going to our traditional place to go out to eat and this time it will me my treat xD lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet!, I actually envy you because i'm the eldest and my older boy cousins just keeps on bullying me when we were younger. I hope in my second life, I'll have a big brother like yours :D

    ReplyDelete